The Charter School Facility Center is a project of the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools that researches how charter schools can access school buildings, including through public policy and private financing.
We are dedicated to helping public charter schools access better and more affordable facilities and facility financing. Our work captures and shares the best practices for improving and funding facilities for charter schools and develops new, innovative solutions to address the facility challenges that charter schools face.
The Charter School Facility Center is funded through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Innovation and Improvement.
- Mark Medema, Managing Director
- Todd Ziebarth, Senior Fellow, State Policy
- Christy Wolfe, Senior Fellow, Policy and Planning
- Jim Griffin
- Cameron Quick
The Charter School Facility Center Advisory Board members:
- Jim Griffin, Momentum Research & Strategy
- Jonathan Harwitz, Charter School Lender’s Coalition
- Cameron Quick, Tennessee Charter School Network
- Sybil St. Hilaire, SchoolBuild @ Local Initiative Support Corporation
- Nicholas Watson, California Charter School Association
- Christy Wolfe, National Alliance for Public Charter Schools